HTML/Javascript

Content

Email: fionaharrison1@btinternet.com

Telephone: 01525 370453
Mobile:       07855 014764

Or click here
to book Fiona
online

Content

Follow Fiona:

Share with your
friends

Bookmark and Share

Wednesday 12 March 2014

Photo Shoots, Angle Radio and Lunch with Betty Page!

It's going to be full steam ahead for the next couple of days as I have a very full diary. Tomorrow I shall be meeting up with two photographers in Potterspury who are keen to do some photo shoots with me so I'm looking forward to meeting them both and talking through some idars. I also have another photo shoot planned for April as I head North to Derby in between my Easter Bonnet shows so April is going to be non - stop!
On Friday I will be down in Havent and I've been invited to do a radio interview on the Tony Smith show for "Angle Radio". Unlike most of the interviews I've done before this one will be pre-recorded  and broadcast at a later date but quite when I'm not sure so I will have to get back to you on that one. I'm also planning to do some shopping while I'm down there and visit a few of my favourite hunts like "The One Legged Jocky" a wonderful vintage fashion shop in Portsmouth and the beautiful city of Chichester which I just love. I also want to do a bit of site seeing but I haven't decided where yet so I shall see where fate takes me!
I'm making the most of this time because it will be all go come April with 26 dates sold for that month so far. I even had another enqirery for April today. Things really start to take off for me with Mothers Day the then it's shows nerly every day all the way through.
The Oak at Aston Clinton

Today I met up with my dear friend Betty Page who I worked with many years ago when we were cast in the musical "Annie". Betty and I meet up every few months for a good old natter about the bussness and today we went out for lunch at The Oak Pub in Aston Clinton. To be honest we hadn't planned to go there at first but we changed our minds in mid flight and I'm rather pleased we did as we had a wonderful meal. Do check out their web-site as I would really recomend The Oak. Betty and I went for the Anti Paster for two which was really Yummy! www.theoakastonclinton.net
Gosh I've just seen the time and must get to bed. I shall sign off now Thanks for following and Toodle Pip!

No comments:

Post a Comment