HTML/Javascript

Content

Email: fionaharrison1@btinternet.com

Telephone: 01525 370453
Mobile:       07855 014764

Or click here
to book Fiona
online

Content

Follow Fiona:

Share with your
friends

Bookmark and Share

Friday 8 February 2013

Hooray for Hollywood!

Today I've been out and about performing my "Hooray for Hollywood" show. I got a last minute call yesterday from a lady who was looking for someone to sing songs from the movies for this afternoon. As luck would have it I was free so I was able to obliedge and a jolly good time was had by all! I have two favourite songs from that show "Throughly Modern Milly" because it has a dance break in it and I get to Chaleston and "Diamonds are a girls best friend" because yes I love diamonds and Marilyn Monroe - What a star!
I don't have any shows this weekend but I still have quite alot of e-mails to anwser so I must get to it. More shows have come in so I want to crack on with the rest of my contracts and just sort out a few bits and pieces. Next week starts to get busy with Valenties Day and then I have a straight run through to March so busy busy.
I feel really tied tonight so time for bed I think. Thanks for following, Toodle Pip and Bye for Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment