HTML/Javascript

Content

Email: fionaharrison1@btinternet.com

Telephone: 01525 370453
Mobile:       07855 014764

Or click here
to book Fiona
online

Content

Follow Fiona:

Share with your
friends

Bookmark and Share

Monday 11 February 2013

Chained to the Desk!

It's been one of those weekends where I've been chained to my desk through-out and no sooner do I clear the contracts and I get another phone call - booking more shows so that's really good! Show-biz can be a real roller coaster though. It's only Monday and I've already had some real ups and downs with jobs. One job that I thought was sercure has fallen through today and although others have come in it doesn't make up for the disapointment! That's the thing about Show Biz nothing is ever 100% secure. There are times when I wish I had a 9 to 5. It can be a real nightmear being an artist let me tell you!
Deep Sigh!
On a brighter note I met up today with the South Beds Concert Band arranger Bill and it was wonderful to hear his interpratation of my War Time sing-along medley arranged for concert band. I hope the band enjoy playing it as the intraments all have their own little parts and I think when we come together it will be a real show stopper, so I'm looking forward to rehursing with them.
Tomorrow I shall be out all day and to be honest I'm looking forward to having some time away from my desk. I have my regular diabetic apointment in the morning but I haven't been all that well of late. I've been a little under the weather with a slight cold and usaly a few lemonsips sorts that out just fine. However I have had an added problem which I didn't notice until yesterday evening. My day time insolin bottle had a crack in it and air was getting into the bottle, so when I was injecting I wasn't getting my full does. Consiqently my sugar levels were rising and with the added leomonsips things were getting out of control. Normanly I can burn the extra sugar off with exersise but nothing was working until I found out what the problem was and then I was able to ajust things to suit. I made the point of having a really good work-out today in the gym and now everything is back in balance again. However this insolin and I don't mix too well and it effects my moods greatly. If things aren't spot on I get very highly strung and emotional and I just wish I could go back to my old insolin. Sadly it's no longer avalable so I'm having to make the best of it.
I'm really looking forward to doing my driving course tomorrow as there is much I can learn I think. The only down side is it's at a bit of a funny time 4.45pm -9pm so I'm going to have to take a picknick with me. I hope they wont mind me eating my sandwiches through the course.
Well it's late so time for bed I think. Thanks for following Todle Pip and Bye for Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment