HTML/Javascript

Content

Email: fionaharrison1@btinternet.com

Telephone: 01525 370453
Mobile:       07855 014764

Or click here
to book Fiona
online

Content

Follow Fiona:

Share with your
friends

Bookmark and Share

Wednesday 27 June 2012

An Edwardian Weekend

Hello every-one sorry I've not bloged for a few days but I've been really busy one way and another and I had much to sort out after performing at Camp Ashdown. I've been singing today over in Oxfordshire with a "Song for Summer" and I'm now getting ready for the weekend where I go all Edwardian at The Kent and East Sussex railway - so lots of costumes to sort out!
In truth this week I have been a bit up and down with my diabeaties mainly because I have been working so hard and I haven't had enough time for my body to catch up. What I need more than anything is a bit more sleep and as a result I've been very emoshonal which is really anoying! Things which seem so important at the time are really nothing in the cold light of day but I think alot has to do with this insolin I'm on. It seems to make me very highly stung and having an artistic temprament doesn't help either. Sadly there isn't anything I can do about it as the old insolin I was on is now not available. I've been a diabetic since I was 13 but things don't seem quite right and I seem to be effected with moments of great sadness. I hope all will come right in time but it's very difficult always tring to be professional and smiling, performing to the best of my ability when I'm crying inside. Still the show must go on and I have never let an audience down. Performing is second nature and when I am on stage all is well!
I'm really looking forward to this weekend and I hope you can join me at Tenterden station. I will be performing 3 x 45 min shows daily and my shows will include Music Hall songs and opera so I look forward to seeing you there! Keep Watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment