HTML/Javascript

Content

Email: fionaharrison1@btinternet.com

Telephone: 01525 370453
Mobile:       07855 014764

Or click here
to book Fiona
online

Content

Follow Fiona:

Share with your
friends

Bookmark and Share

Thursday 28 June 2012

Hastings here I Come!

Well I'm almost packed for this weekend down at the Kent and East Sussex railway and tomorrow I head off to Hastings on the way. I have an apointment with a lady who does 1940s knit wear and I wish to order a few new jumpers for the Autumme. This is me in the first 40s jumper I bought from Ann about 12 years ago and I wear her jumpers all the time. When I'm not doing shows I'm usaly just dashing to the gym so my every day look is a 40s knit.
This weekend I'm going all Edwardian and tonight I have just been typing up my play lists and sorting out costumes as I have 3 x 45 min shows daily so I hope you can make it along. I'm still waiting for show times but I shall be on stage from 11am so do pop along to the railway for what promises to be a great Edwardian event -one of many more I hope!
Today I have been with my web-designer talking about my web-site and plans for the future. For those of you who have been following my blogs you will know I've been doing alot of photo shoots of  late - the photos of which will be added to my web-site in time as we build in new pages. First we have lots of up dates to make so do keep watching. Must dash and don't forget you can see me this weekend at Tenterden Station! Bye for Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment