HTML/Javascript

Content

Email: fionaharrison1@btinternet.com

Telephone: 01525 370453
Mobile:       07855 014764

Or click here
to book Fiona
online

Content

Follow Fiona:

Share with your
friends

Bookmark and Share

Sunday 24 June 2012

Back from Camp Ashdown!

Hello every-one I'm just back from performing at WW2 Camp Ashdown - what a weekend! All my shows went really well although  the rain came in on Saturday night so by Sunday the feild had turned to mud. Never the less it didn't dampen anyones spirits and a good time was had by all. I opened with my ATS show on the Saturday and wore my trousers and trilby for the evening Lindy Hop Sing-along show. It was too muddy to wear anything eles really! This look does seem to be something of a hit although alot of people confusse me as Evette the Spivette but for that act I always wear a skirt and carry my speical Evette the Spivette case! Today I was in my US WAVES costume as pictured for "Anchors Aweigh" and then I finnished off with an American Glamour set despite the mud! It was great to be working with DJ Woody and the lovely Kitten Von Mew - newly married to Richard and looking especialy radent!
We'll I'm not really all that long back and rather tied if truth be told. Last night I was staying at the Premere Inn only the fire alam went off at 3am and we all had to evacuate the building. It may be me but it's amazing just how many people go away with-out a dressing gown these days and quite a few of the chaps came down almost dress which sergests they didn't bring PJs umm! Despite this I did rather fall in love with the hotels pumming and managed to squeez in 3 long hot baths much to the envy of every-one camping at Ashdown.  This week I only have one show which will give me a little time to catch up with things and then I'm away again Friday performing at the Kent and East Sussex Railway's Edwardian event so busy busy!
Bye for Now and Do Keep Watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment