HTML/Javascript

Content

Email: fionaharrison1@btinternet.com

Telephone: 01525 370453
Mobile:       07855 014764

Or click here
to book Fiona
online

Content

Follow Fiona:

Share with your
friends

Bookmark and Share

Thursday 21 June 2012

Thanks ever-so for the Photos!

Sorry I haven't bloged for a couple of days but I've been rather busy one way and another this week with shows every day. I've also been really busy sorting out photos and thank-you every one for your disks. It's a little like busses all the disks have come along all at once and what a great solection to choose from too. I know I will be able to find just what I am looking for so do keep watching my Blog and facebook pages as I will post as and when!
In the mean time Bee has sent me this lovely colage from Sundays shoot and also this black and white photo of me in my Edwardian dress with jet trim. Belive it or not I do have an 18th centrury evening dress very Marie Antoninette which I would love to get photographed but it just depends if I can sort out the right location. So watch this space as they say so if I can get it together that will be a project for August.
Don't forget you can catch me this weekend at Camp Ashdown, Badsey, Evesham, Worcestershire. I have 2 x 45 min shows daily Sat 23rd 2.30pm ATS "We'll Meet Again" Evening 9pm Lindy Hop/Sing along  Sunday 24th 12.30pm US WAVES 2.30pm American Glamour - so I hope you can make it along. Thanks for droping in and do check my Facebook pages for more photos if you like looking at costumes.
Toodle Pip!

No comments:

Post a Comment