HTML/Javascript

Content

Email: fionaharrison1@btinternet.com

Telephone: 01525 370453
Mobile:       07855 014764

Or click here
to book Fiona
online

Content

Follow Fiona:

Share with your
friends

Bookmark and Share

Wednesday 11 April 2012

The Stately Homes of England!

Today has been another busy day with an Easter Bonnet show this morning, back in the office early after-noon catching up on phone calls and e-mails and then Ascott House later this after-noon.  I wanted some time out to learn some new songs as I was hoping to go last Sunday. The Sun came out and it was wonderful to be walking around the grounds again. My mother always use to take my brother and I every Easter when we were children and today brought back lots of happy memories. The Spring flowers are so beautiful there and there were times when I could just look across and enjoy the whole of Buckinghamshire's country side and not hear a pin drop apart from the birds. Wonderful! Ofcourse Ascott House helped me to focus today and learn one of my songs for my Evette Show. Nole Coward's "The Stately Homes of England". As everyone headed home I had the Lily pond to myself. I think I walked around it at least 8 times singing away to myself, learning words. This sort of behaver is quite normal for me and infact today I've sung my way around the Magnolia Dell, Dutch Garden, Coronation Grove, Gun Alley and ofcourse the Venus Fountaine. If you want to learn a wordy song like The Stately Homes of England where better to go than to a Stately home. I think Earl Spencer would have been proud of me even if I wasn't at his home - oh well maybe next time!
Keep Watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment