HTML/Javascript

Content

Email: fionaharrison1@btinternet.com

Telephone: 01525 370453
Mobile:       07855 014764

Or click here
to book Fiona
online

Content

Follow Fiona:

Share with your
friends

Bookmark and Share

Thursday 12 April 2012

Going Edwardian!

Today was the last of my Easter Bonnet shows and I have to say I have really enjoyed this run. Other than Christmas it's quite unusaly for me to be doing a run of the same shows. Next week I have 20s and 30s, Sing-along and Pearly Queen with the run up to St Georges Day so busy busy.
This evening I had another dress fitting for my Edwardian costume and I'm really pleased with how it's looking. My hat has come out well too so I'm looking forward to Saturday's Edwardian photo shoot. We will be shooting at an Aerodrome which I think will make for some great shots. I may well take along this costume too which always photographs well along with my green. All we need to pray for now is goog weather!
Keep Watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment