HTML/Javascript

Content

Email: fionaharrison1@btinternet.com

Telephone: 01525 370453
Mobile:       07855 014764

Or click here
to book Fiona
online

Content

Follow Fiona:

Share with your
friends

Bookmark and Share

Monday 30 April 2012

New Photos

Hello every one I've just got some of my photos through from the shoot I did the other day. Here you can see 3 photos one of me in my very practical 1940s tweed suite compleate with cravat and waist-coat and the other two are of me in my favourite green 1940s suite accessorised with yellow roses and fur. Both phots were taken at Pitstone musuem so thank-you to Joe for letting us shoot there. I made the green hat myself which has been sewn from 1930s millinary velvet bought in Hastings Old Town. The petersham trimming I picked up at Hammersmith Vintage Fashion fair and origanaly came from France.
The green suite I bought from "Vintage and Rivival" at Stoke Bruerne last October and the tweed one I bought last year at The 40s Family Experience Weekend in Bushey. The beret was agift from my dear friend Mamie.

No comments:

Post a Comment