HTML/Javascript

Content

Email: fionaharrison1@btinternet.com

Telephone: 01525 370453
Mobile:       07855 014764

Or click here
to book Fiona
online

Content

Follow Fiona:

Share with your
friends

Bookmark and Share

Monday 30 April 2012

George Don't Do That!

I've had a really good day today performing in a local school Stanbridge Lower as part of their World War Two day. What I love about performing in schools are the children - they have such energie and I enjoy engaging with them and getting them intested in the music of the 40s, harnessing their exuberance and using it in a positive way. Some of the children were as young as 4 - with many of the older children dressed as evacuees - nearly every one had made their own gas mask box and flag! Wonderful!
I do sometimes worry though that when I go into a school I have the habbit of turning into Joyce Grenfell, as I've got one of those sorts of voices! However children do respond rather well to it and now I come to mention it so do the parents! Ha ha. I did meet a George today but he was very well behaved as were all the children - So hats off to Stanbridge Lower and thankyou for inviting me!
Towmorrow I'm off to the recording studio to put some songs into production  for my Evette the Spivette show - I've also got some other tracks to pick up too so it's full steam ahead! Keep Watching and Toodle Pip for Now! ;->

No comments:

Post a Comment