HTML/Javascript

Content

Email: fionaharrison1@btinternet.com

Telephone: 01525 370453
Mobile:       07855 014764

Or click here
to book Fiona
online

Content

Follow Fiona:

Share with your
friends

Bookmark and Share

Sunday 29 April 2012

The Swinging 50s & 60s

Sorry I didn't get to post a blog yesterday but I was out doing a swinging 50s and 60s show for a private party in the beautiful Buckinghamshire Village of Mursley. What a wonderful do that was - Thankyou for inviting me to entertain! I'm getting more and more bookings to sing the 50s and 60s and don't forget I shall be at the Midland Railway on the 14th & 15th July doing their 1960s event so I hope you can make it along!
After my show yesterday I did something which I hardly ever get the chance to do - I sat down and watched some TV. ITV 3 is my favourite channel it shows all the programs I love Miss Marple, Doc Martin, Foyle's War and Poirot, perfect! In truth I see alot of myself in Doc Martin I'm straight to the point where perhaps I should bite my touge - what can I say I have a firey artistic spirt! Although when I have my ATS uniform on I look most like Sam from Foyle's War! But don't worry I didn't just sit there and watch TV I did do some hat making too and my latest work is comming on splendly. I've been finding it hard to find strong enough thread to sew with in the colours I wanted so I had the brain wave to use embrodary silk as silk is the strongest fiber going and it works perfectly! Why didn't I think of it before!
Today I'm off to a Tea Dance as I fancy a bit of  a Swish
Keep Watching - Bye for Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment