HTML/Javascript

Content

Email: fionaharrison1@btinternet.com

Telephone: 01525 370453
Mobile:       07855 014764

Or click here
to book Fiona
online

Content

Follow Fiona:

Share with your
friends

Bookmark and Share

Sunday 22 April 2012

Chained to my Desk!

Well as you can tell from the tital I didn't make it to Hammersmith but Bee very kindly e-mailed me this montage of  1920s photos from our shoot at Sywell which has cheared me up no end. Sometimes I feel like I'm drowning in paper work! I don't think people relise just how hard I have to work just to stay a head in the game. If I'm not out on the road singing, I'm working out, doing photo shoots and often I'm working at my desk typing contracts into the early hours of the morning most nights so when I do get the chance to go out for myself it's quite a treat! Sadly that didn't happen today - but maybe October not that I'm wishing my work away as I'm so greatful for it and I just want to please! St Georges Day towmorrow so two Pearly Queen shows to do - So early to bed tonight I think
Bye for Now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment