HTML/Javascript

Content

Email: fionaharrison1@btinternet.com

Telephone: 01525 370453
Mobile:       07855 014764

Or click here
to book Fiona
online

Content

Follow Fiona:

Share with your
friends

Bookmark and Share

Saturday 21 April 2012

Todays Blog

I'm just nipping off to bed but I'm having one of those moments. Today I was performing for a Wedding Annivsary pary and now I'm back home at my desk I'm faced with a bit of a dilemma. I would really love to visit Hammersmith's Vintage fashion fair tomorrow at the town hall but I feel I really ought to stay at home and get on with paper work and learn lines. It's not as if I need anything but it is one of my favourite places to visit as I just love looking at vintage clothes and being around like minded people. They hold the fair every month and the last time I was there was back in October. Looking at my diary I have nearly every weekend booked and I wont get another chance until next October. Oh gosh do I stay or do I go?
What a pitty I can't get in this lovely plane and fly down to Hammersmith!
To be continued what will I decide!

No comments:

Post a Comment