HTML/Javascript

Content

Email: fionaharrison1@btinternet.com

Telephone: 01525 370453
Mobile:       07855 014764

Or click here
to book Fiona
online

Content

Follow Fiona:

Share with your
friends

Bookmark and Share

Tuesday 24 April 2012

Back in Rehursals

Hello every one Im just dashing keeping you up to date with my blog before I get back to rehursing my songs. I have a very busy season a head of me and this is a photo of me taken in France last year. I need to run through some of my French songs tonight as well as some of my Evette the Spivette patter in prep for May and June.
As many of you know my first public event will be the 12th and 13th May at The Tower Museum Bassingbourn which I'm looking forward to very much. This year you will see me working alone more - rather than always engaging a sound engineer. Buggets have been tight and sound engineers are becoming something of a luxary that many events just wont run to. Its great to have someone to share the load with but I'm quite capeable and strong. I work out at the gym regualy and I have built up my strength so I can throw up  speakers quite easily. Here's to a great Season! Keep Watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment