HTML/Javascript

Content

Email: fionaharrison1@btinternet.com

Telephone: 01525 370453
Mobile:       07855 014764

Or click here
to book Fiona
online

Content

Follow Fiona:

Share with your
friends

Bookmark and Share

Thursday 17 April 2014

Happy Easter & Fiona's Forth Coming Events!

These last few weeks have been all go and I'm all set for a very busy Easter as I pack up my bustle and bird cadge and head up to Manchester for a Victorian Easter at Wythenshawe Hall on Sunday 20th April. I shall be singing songs from the golden age of Music Hall at 1pm and 3pm and it promises to be a great event. There will be free Easter craft sessions for all the family + a Punch and Judy show. Period photography will also be available by appointment for a small charge of £12. Please email friends@wythenshawehall to arrange a photo shoot but the best bit is it's Free Admission so I look forward to seeing you all there!
For all you 1940s fans you will be able to see me on Saturday 3rd May performing at Whipsnade Village Hall, Whipsnade, Dunstable, Beds my "We'll Meet Again" Show at 7.30pm -11.30pm. Tickets are £15 each and it includes a Cold Buffet, Dancing and Raffle but as the hall doesn't have a licence please bring your own drinks. The dress code is period costume or smart casual and admission is by ticket only. At the moment there are only 18 tickets left and if you would like some please ring 07761 384970. All the profits from this event will be going to the Whipsnade Church Fund.
In the mean time Rachel hopes to make my web-site mobile by the end of April so it wont be long now. I've lots of plans for my web-site and once we get the technology in place it will make adding new pages so much simpler. I've lots of new photos I want to add and for those of you who have been following me on face book will know I've been doing lots of photo shoots so it's great to see everything coming together! Last weekend I was working with photographer Amy Elsibeth Phillips up at Swanwick Station at the Midland Railway and I've been enjoying watching her photos come through onto Facebook.
Don't forget you will be able to see me in Normandy over the D-Day period this June. I shall be singing the British and French anthems at the parade in Arromanches at 5.30/6pm on the 6th June and on the 7th you will be able to see my American Swing Show in Ste Marie Du Mont at 4pm. I shall be performing outside the church so lots to look forward to.
All that's left for me to do is to wish you all a Very Happy Easter and Toodle Pip and thank you for following!

No comments:

Post a Comment