HTML/Javascript

Content

Email: fionaharrison1@btinternet.com

Telephone: 01525 370453
Mobile:       07855 014764

Or click here
to book Fiona
online

Content

Follow Fiona:

Share with your
friends

Bookmark and Share

Wednesday 13 November 2013

Getting With It!

Apart from a normal run of shows this week I have been out and about trying to get with it and be all modern. While I was in Milton Keynes on Tuesday I poped into PC World only to find myself completely out of place. Most of the gadgets on display I failed to  recognise and I was at a complete loss to know what any of them did. The only item I recognised was a kettle thanks to PC World joining forces with Currys!
It's not until I enter stores like that that I realise I  really do live in a different century to every-one else! Wondering about in an ATS uniform is quite normal to me as I dash from show to show but I think I took the staff by surprise as a couple of them said I looked like I had just walked out of the 1940s. Which I suppose I do! In my home town of Leighton Buzzard no-one takes any notice . Every-one knows me as the local eccentric. "Oh that's Fiona - she sings you know"!
Still sometimes one does have to face the modern world even though I spend much of my time hiding from it, I must accept the time has come for a new computer. My computer man has told me to get a new tower and I would best be suited to windows 7 but now everything is windows 8. Oh what a palaver it all is there is nothing I hate more than when people tell me I can get the item in queston on line. I'm very old school I like to go into a shop and buy it there and then! I suppose I will have to become Prude Jones take my tower in and get all my dater transferred while pretending I know what I'm doing! What a bother!
Back to singing I shall be down in Yeovil on Saturday for a private do and this Friday I shall be singing for the Ride High Ball in Milton Keynes so lots to do.
I hope it wont be long before you get to see my new articles page on my web-site. I have lots of new pages I would like to add but it might make sense to go mobile first. It's just such a big out lay but I know it will be worth it in the end.
Oh don't forget I will be releasing my new Christmas video the beginning of next month so Keep Watching and I shall keep you posted.
Toodle Pip and Bye for Now! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment