HTML/Javascript

Content

Email: fionaharrison1@btinternet.com

Telephone: 01525 370453
Mobile:       07855 014764

Or click here
to book Fiona
online

Content

Follow Fiona:

Share with your
friends

Bookmark and Share

Wednesday 10 July 2013

Back from Bournemouth and off to the Midland!



The Queens Hotel, Bournemouth!
Hello every one it's been a busy couple of days because I have been working for Saga holidays this week singing for a 1940s weekend at The Queens Hotel in Bournemouth. I've played the Queens Hotel many times before but this time I had my friend Kim with me who I had employed as my sound engineer. Thank-you for everything Kim you were fantastic and thank-you for doing the driving too. It was the first time I had been a pasinger in Connie and it was great to be in Bournemouth again. I think the last time I was there was a few years ago when I was booked to sing at the B.I.C. my how time flys!
The Victorian Post Box!
Just out-side the Queens hotel is this Victorian post box which I just love. I remember it from my last visit and I just had to have a picture for my album!
Kim and I have been booked to return in October for Saga so I'm looking forward to returning very much particuly as our shows seem to go down very well with the guests. So a big thank-you to Saga for booking me and to pianist Carol Wells for looking after us so well.
This Friday I'm back on the road again as I'm booked to sing for a 1960s weekend at The Midland Railway in Derbyshire. I shall be performing 3 x 45 minute shows daily at Swanwick station in the little chapel so I hope you can all make it along. My show times are 10am 1.45pm and 4pm daily Saturday and Sunday so see you there.
Well must dash as I'm tied and I need to get to bed. I have another "Stars and Stripe" show tomorrow so I need to get some sleep.
Keep Watching and Toodle Pip!

Kim and Connie!



No comments:

Post a Comment