HTML/Javascript

Content

Email: fionaharrison1@btinternet.com

Telephone: 01525 370453
Mobile:       07855 014764

Or click here
to book Fiona
online

Content

Follow Fiona:

Share with your
friends

Bookmark and Share

Thursday 4 July 2013

A Glimpse of Stocking!

I've been out and about all this week doing 4th July "Stars and Stripe" and 50s and 60s shows and then to-day as the weather changed I decided no more stockings! Yes is summer really here? I ask myself! How daring am I to remove them. I know many women don't wear stockings at all but then I've never followed the pack and always done what's right for me. Fingers crossed the lovely weather continues as I have two garden parties to do on Saturday!
It's just a quick blog tonight as I need to get to bed as I have another full day tomorrow. A Summer show in the afternoon and then I shall be running a singing work-shop in the evening for the Quainton Girl Guides. I'm looking forward to doing that very much as it is another string to my bow and I'm always looking for new challenges. I've also been working hard on my new web-site pages and I hope it wont be long now before you see my new Home page and new videos. The next one to look out for will be my 1920s Bye Bye Black Bird video so I shall keep you posted.
Right Bed now I think - Oh before I forget I must tell you this. I was driving through Amersham the other day and saw in the auction house window a Victorian out fit. Well naturally I had to stop. So I went in, tried it on and to my surprise it fitted. The auction is not for another couple of weeks but I am very tempted. I might put in a bid, I have a show that day as I would have loved to have gone along - auctions can be so exciting so I'm thinking about it Wants and Needs!
Bed now Toodle Pip!

No comments:

Post a Comment