HTML/Javascript

Content

Email: fionaharrison1@btinternet.com

Telephone: 01525 370453
Mobile:       07855 014764

Or click here
to book Fiona
online

Content

Follow Fiona:

Share with your
friends

Bookmark and Share

Monday 18 February 2013

Racing at Brooklands!

Me about to go racing at Brooklands in 77!
 I've been working really hard these last few weeks trying to get the year maped out that I thought I was owed a bit of time off - so today I have been at Brooklands Motor Museum. Just incase you were wondering yes I did go racing on the famouse track and Graham my driver really went for it to. I had to remove my hat! I also got to ride in the Jeep too so thank-you to every-one for being so kind and for showing me around! I didn't like to say that only last week I was doing a driving speed awearness course for being naughty and doing 34 mph in a 30. Some things are best left unsaid I think!
Me standing with this wonderful car  - Very Steam Punk!

Tomorrow I'm back to work with a 50s and 60s show and then a Tea Dance on Wednesday so I shall be singing from the 1920s to the 1960s so very Brooklands in period!
Last night I was able to try out my new concert band parts with the South Beds concert band and what a great moment that was hearing them for the first time with the band. Bill has done me proud with the arangement and I'm looking forward to the concert in March. So I hope you can all make it along on the 13th as it will be taking place in my home town of Leighton Buzzard at All Saints Church. I'm also going to be doing a Tea Dance/ Sing along show at The Chiltern Open Air Museum, Chalfont St Giles, Bucks on Sat 23rd March from 4pm so do come if you can. I shall be singing lots of songs from the 1930s and 40s and who knows maybe some Rat Pack ones too.
Well it's time for bed now as it's been a full day. Thank-you for following and do keep Watching as this is the place to find out about where I'm performing!
Toodle Pip and Bye for Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment