HTML/Javascript

Content

Email: fionaharrison1@btinternet.com

Telephone: 01525 370453
Mobile:       07855 014764

Or click here
to book Fiona
online

Content

Follow Fiona:

Share with your
friends

Bookmark and Share

Sunday 17 February 2013

Out and About!

Spring is in the air and I've been out and about this weekend meeting up with people and sorting out dates for 2013/14. So it's just a very quick blog this morning as the sun is shining and I want to be out jogging before the weather changes and I need to get ready for a  meeting this afternoon at Russell House. So much to do.
However dispite all my dashing about I have decided to try and take a day off tomorrow and visit Brooklands motor racing museum. Brooklands is part of the background story to my character Evette the Spivette so it will be great to have a look around and get a feel for the place and it's history.
Tonight I have a rehursal with the South Beds Concert band and Bill Pollard has just finnished doing the concert band arrangement to my War Time sing along medley so I'm looking forward to trying them out. There is alot of work in getting a full set of concert parts and although I do have parts for Big Band this is something different again as we have a different line up of instraments. I think a concert band will work better with my voice type and I hope there might be a future in me investing in more parts as I get more of my arrangements arranged for concert band. Lets see!
Well must dash as I have much to do and I want to be out jogging before I get ready for this afternoon!
Keep Watching and Toodle Pip!

No comments:

Post a Comment