HTML/Javascript

Content

Email: fionaharrison1@btinternet.com

Telephone: 01525 370453
Mobile:       07855 014764

Or click here
to book Fiona
online

Content

Follow Fiona:

Share with your
friends

Bookmark and Share

Thursday 23 August 2012

Ready for Wales and Car Worries!

Well I'm all pack and ready to go for the "Wales at War"event but if I'm honest I'm really worried about the car situation. I'm OK for this weekend as I only need my little rig but in a few weeks the situation will become critical. I must have something big enough for Sheringham as I need my full rig and quite frankly I don't know what to do. When I come back from Wales I must start serching in ernest as I only have 3 days to sort the car problem out in and then I have shows every day right up to when I go away - so it's a real worry for me!
Why do I get the feeling I'm going to get ripped off and end up with something unrelieable!
I can't tell you how stressed I am at the moment. All because I couldn't get insurance to drive my brothers van! When you are a diabetic and a singer no-one will insure you not if the use is different from the policy holder.
I'm praying for a mirical! Please please please let me find something soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment