HTML/Javascript

Content

Email: fionaharrison1@btinternet.com

Telephone: 01525 370453
Mobile:       07855 014764

Or click here
to book Fiona
online

Content

Follow Fiona:

Share with your
friends

Bookmark and Share

Wednesday 22 August 2012

Off to Penmaenmawr!

These last few days I have been chained to my desk working really hard on paper work and web designs. Now I can't wait to head off to Wales for the "Wales at War" event taking place in Penmaenmawr this bank holiday and do my thing! It will be great to be back on the road again, I guess like all entertainers I'm just a gypsy at heart!
This weekend I have 9 1940s shows to do from ATS to "Hooray for Hollywood", Lindy Hop to "Evette the Spivette" so busy busy. If you want to know what I'm doing each day do check my face book page by clicking onto the star from my web-site and you can read all about it as they say in the news paper world!
I confess sitting down for long periods does rather drive me mad as I much prefere to be up and about but I have at least been able to acheve alot this week even though it does seem to take an age. I'm really pleased with the way my new Music Hall page is comming along and fingers crossed my web designer should have it up by close of day Wednesday so do Keep Watching! In the mean time I've been out jogging quite a bit of late mainly because I haven't had time to go down the gym. All this jogging is doing wonders for my figure and I can't belive how much weight I've lost! I really enjoy keeping and being fit but then you have to be in my job!
Despite everything I am still really stressed with the worry about finding a new car before I head off to Sherringham. Perhaps I shouldn't have bought the Mink after all! I feel really at sea with the whole thing and I haven't got a clue when it comes to cars or much time to sort something out. I need a van/car big enough to take my full rig of 6 speakers, sound system, costumes and a sound engineer. I hope something turns up soon!
Must dash now I still have work to do but what I could really do with is an early night! Thanks for dropping in Toodle Pip and Bye for Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment