HTML/Javascript

Content

Email: fionaharrison1@btinternet.com

Telephone: 01525 370453
Mobile:       07855 014764

Or click here
to book Fiona
online

Content

Follow Fiona:

Share with your
friends

Bookmark and Share

Thursday 2 August 2012

Off to the Isle of Wight!

We'll I'm all packed and ready to head off to the Isle of Wight for a Victorian Weekend at the steam railway. Sadly the engineer I had booked wasn't able to do the job after all but I've been lucky enough to get Stefan for this weekend instead so I'm really looking forward to working with him again as he did a fantastic job for me last week!
It's been a busy couple of days - I was in the recording studio yesterday putting a couple of songs into production and I'm also having my Christmas sing-along medley re-done in time for Christmas. It's hard to be thinking about Christmas in August but really it is only just around the corner if you don't forward plan and I'm really non-stop. I've already sold 33 dates for Christmas this year and bookings are still comming in with many people booking me for December 2013 so they get the dates they want next year. Gosh where does the time go!
Tonight I had a two hour dress fitting with Judi my dress maker as I have another photo shoot planed for the 17th. I'm keen to get all my photos done this year as I'm having alot of up dates done to my web-site. Speaking of which I've just seen the pre view to my 1940s page and I'm really pleased with it. Do keep watching as my web-designer will be putting it up in the next day or two so you will probably see it beforeI do so do keep watching!
The next page to go up will be my Music Hall page which I'm really looking forward to seeing when done.
Must dash now as I still have a few bits and peices to finish off before bed.
Thanks for dropping in and Toodle Pip!

No comments:

Post a Comment