HTML/Javascript

Content

Email: fionaharrison1@btinternet.com

Telephone: 01525 370453
Mobile:       07855 014764

Or click here
to book Fiona
online

Content

Follow Fiona:

Share with your
friends

Bookmark and Share

Tuesday 31 July 2012

Hooray for Hollywood!

Today I was performing my "Hooray for Hollywood" show in Wendover which was great fun. I always enjoy doing that show as it seems to enclude all my favourte songs. "An Affair to Remember" went down really well along with my "Throughly Modern Millie" and I finnished off with Jimmy Cagney's "I'm a Yankee Doodle Dandy" - super!
Tomorrow I'm in the recording studio putting a few songs into production. In particular Burlington Burtie from Bow which will be a very important addition to my Music Hall show. The new Music Hall page will be going up on my web-site in the next few weeks and I will let you know when it's done so do keep watching. In the mean time I have quite a bit of paper work to get on with tonight and do check my face book pages. New photos have been added to my banners Evette the Spivette for my personal and me in my 1940s play suite for my Voice in a Million Fan Page. Thanks for dropping in and Bye for Now! ;->

No comments:

Post a Comment