HTML/Javascript

Content

Email: fionaharrison1@btinternet.com

Telephone: 01525 370453
Mobile:       07855 014764

Or click here
to book Fiona
online

Content

Follow Fiona:

Share with your
friends

Bookmark and Share

Wednesday 4 July 2012

Stars and Stripes!

Hello everyone and as you know today is the 4th July so I've been out and about doing my all American "Stars and Stripes" show. In truth I'm still very tired from the weekend and what I need more than anything is a good rest but I never seems to get the time. I am pleased I squeezed in that photo shoot with Lewis Brockway on the Monday and I can't wait to see all the photos when they come through. These ones will finnish off my pages beautifuly and I will be adding them to my web-site in due course. I'm also looking forward to seeing the rest of Dave and Bee Jacksons photos from Sywell - the shoot I did on the 17th May. So I keep looking out for the post as I hope the CD will be here soon and that way I can share my photos with you all so do keep watching!
My head has been rather spinning of late as I spend much of my time designing things and planning lay outs for the web-site. Like all artists I have a very clear vision of what I want to do only it can take a while in acheving.This weekend I have 2 garden parties to do and then I shall be up in Ripley for a 1960s weekend the following week. So do keep Watching and Bye for Now! ;->

No comments:

Post a Comment