HTML/Javascript

Content

Email: fionaharrison1@btinternet.com

Telephone: 01525 370453
Mobile:       07855 014764

Or click here
to book Fiona
online

Content

Follow Fiona:

Share with your
friends

Bookmark and Share

Friday 6 July 2012

Morning Blog

Well here I am at my desk when I really want to be out side exersising and it's pouring down with rain. I'm really in the mood for a good run so I hope this rain will pass as I'm dieing to get my running shoes on!
In the mean time I've been very busy the last couple of days with "Stars and Stripe" shows, yesterday I was doing "Magic of the Musicals" and this weekend I have two Summer Garden parties to do so we are all praying for good weather!
In between time I've been going through 1000s of phots or at least thats how it feels sometimes for the web-site updates. I'm getting there slowly as a photo speaks a thousand words and at the end of the day I'm no word smith!
Just looked out the window and still no let-up in the rain so I might just brave it anyway - it can be very refreshing running in the rain.
I have a new sound engineer comming round this afternoon and another one on Monday as I have quite a few jobs I need to fill with engineers.
Thats about all my news for now do keep watching and bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment