HTML/Javascript

Content

Email: fionaharrison1@btinternet.com

Telephone: 01525 370453
Mobile:       07855 014764

Or click here
to book Fiona
online

Content

Follow Fiona:

Share with your
friends

Bookmark and Share

Monday 7 May 2012

Fantastic Weekend

Hello one and all just back and a quick blog to let you know what a great weekend I've just had working with the lovely Kim. Saturday night we were working in Stratford- Upon-Avon for the Air Sea Rescure at the very smart Falcon Hotel so it was WAAF and 1940s glamour. What a great night we had and Sunday we went on to Newark before having a little wonder around Stratford. I'm afraid I ended up buying a Victorian  black jet Tiaria in an antique centre just around the corner from the hotel - I've got just the dress for that when I get round to doing the photo shoot!.
Sundays show was fantastic at Newark Showground for the Auto Sleepers Owners Club National Rally. I was booked to do Music Hall and Cabaret and for this show I used my big rig as we had 250 people to play to. I'm so proud of Kim because she did a fabulous job. My second set was quite a mix Musical theatre, Big Band and Swing, Opera to Rock and Roll which is a lot for a sound engineer to cope with. Kim took everything in her stride and we got a standing ovation when I sang Nessun Dorma!
I'm off to the recording studio tonight to pick up some of my new tracks for the Evette the Spivette show. Do keep watching and thank-you Kim you were just great! ;->

No comments:

Post a Comment