HTML/Javascript

Content

Email: fionaharrison1@btinternet.com

Telephone: 01525 370453
Mobile:       07855 014764

Or click here
to book Fiona
online

Content

Follow Fiona:

Share with your
friends

Bookmark and Share

Thursday 3 May 2012

Catch up Day

Hello one and all apart from my jog this morning I've been at my desk most of the day catching up with e-mails and paper work. This evening I'm looking forward to having some rehursal time as I go over many of my songs and sort out costumes for Saturday and Sunday.
This weekend is going to be a busy one as I start my season. This weekend I'm booked to do WAAF, Glamour, Music Hall and Cabaret shows in Stratford Upon Avon and at the Newark Show grown so a real mixture of music and costumes. I shall also be using my new power amp so lots to sort out.
In the mean time I hope you have been enjoying my blogs. Sadly I wont be posting this weekend as I shall be on the road but I should be back at my desk Monday morning but I will be in the recording studio come the evening. Bye for now and do keep droping in to read about my news! ;->

No comments:

Post a Comment