HTML/Javascript

Content

Email: fionaharrison1@btinternet.com

Telephone: 01525 370453
Mobile:       07855 014764

Or click here
to book Fiona
online

Content

Follow Fiona:

Share with your
friends

Bookmark and Share

Wednesday 18 April 2012

Putting on the Ritz!

Today I've been doing my 1920s and 30s show Putting on the Ritz although I had my net book go down so I used mini disk instead. It's great I always carry back up - the problems I've been having are really just little things and alot of it is due to my own ignerance but I am getting better and if I need help I just ring an exspert and sure enough I've got the problem fixed now!
I hope you like the photo this shot is thanks to Bee Jackson again and I like the fact she has put me on film and added my name.
I have a very busy season a head of me and on my way to my show today I had a good natter through of some of my script idears for Evette the Spivette. She is comming along nicely and really starting to take shape.
I can't wait to launch her on the 19th and 20th May at the Kent and East Sussex Railway's 1940s event and dont forget to come and see me on the 12th and 13th May at Bassingbourn, details posted below.
That's about it from me for today as I'm feeling alittle tired and fancy watching some TV. I think there is something about Liz Taylor's jewels so I must watch that!
Take care and bye for now! ;->

No comments:

Post a Comment