HTML/Javascript

Content

Email: fionaharrison1@btinternet.com

Telephone: 01525 370453
Mobile:       07855 014764

Or click here
to book Fiona
online

Content

Follow Fiona:

Share with your
friends

Bookmark and Share

Thursday 19 April 2012

Keeping You Up to Date!

Many of you have been asking me where I will be playing this year and for those of you who have been following my blogs you know my public season really kicks off this May at The Tower Museum Bassingbourn the 12th and 13th May. This week I have been tring to grab as much rehursal time as I can between shows with the launch of Evette the Spivette and I hope you the public warm to her when she appears on the 19th and 20th May at Kent and East Sussex Railway's 1940s event. Then it really goes mad with the Jubilee Celebrations which start for me on the 29th May at Carlton Towers in Yorkshire. Carlton Towers was one of the houses in contention for "Downton Abbey" but as you all know Highclere Castle got the job and I think quite a few of you saw me singing there last October. I shall also be at Mapledurham House another stately home in Reading on the 2nd June, Staplehurst, Kent on the 3rd, Aston Abbots Buckinghamshire the 4th and then over to France for D-Day on the 5th with 2 high profile shows booked in Aromanches for the 6th June. I shall publish more details about the events a little closer to so if you wish to come along it will be lovely to see you. However out of the 200 + shows I do a year not all of them are public. Many of the events I do are private functions from wedding anniversaries, birthdays, corprate events, golf clubs to schools. This weekend I have a Ruby Wedding to do in Milton Keynes and then a run of St Georges Pearly Queen shows. So do keep dropping in and I will keep you posted! The beginning of May I shall be performing for The Air Sea Rescue in Stratford Upon Avon and then over to Newark Show Ground for The Auto Sleepers Owners Club - so as you can see I'm a bit of a busy bee!
Thank-you to every-one who liked my Best of British 1940s fashion artical. I know many WH Smith have sold out of the magazine this month but for those of you who follow the 40s circuit you know it's the one to buy as it lists all the 1940s events for the year. If you would like a copy but couldn't get hold of April's isue here is The Best of British's phone number Tel 020 8752 8181
Keep Watching and Bye for Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment