HTML/Javascript

Content

Email: fionaharrison1@btinternet.com

Telephone: 01525 370453
Mobile:       07855 014764

Or click here
to book Fiona
online

Content

Follow Fiona:

Share with your
friends

Bookmark and Share

Thursday 5 April 2012

Eureka!

 I'm back blogging at last I'm such a dolly all these different pass words and I forget which is which. For those of you who have been following me on facebook you know I have been busy with Easter Bonnet Shows all week. I also feel really excited and positive about the future as I have been able to put a few ghosts to rest and I can now stride out and give my full attention to the jobs in hand. I booked the ferry tickets and accomadation for France a few days ago and it wont be long now before I'm back out there again singing for D-Day. I'm a bit like a cat on a hot tin roof all jumpy but in a good way. So much work to do with now over 212 shows sold for this year and I'm stealing as much time as I can to get Evette the Spivette up and running for the the 19th 20th May.
I've also been hat making this week too. I have an Edwardian photo shoot planned for the 14th April so I've been working on a new costume around 1912-14 in date. I've been using silk which is one of my favourite fabrics to work with and my dress is very Downton Abbey in style. Another one of my designs just like the costume pictured only this costume is navy and turqurise velvet and silk. I have also used lots of buttons in the design and as soon as I get the photos through I shall post. In the mean time I'm just nipping out to go jogging this morning before getting ready for another Easter Bonnet show this afternoon. Keep Watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment