HTML/Javascript

Content

Email: fionaharrison1@btinternet.com

Telephone: 01525 370453
Mobile:       07855 014764

Or click here
to book Fiona
online

Content

Follow Fiona:

Share with your
friends

Bookmark and Share

Tuesday 17 April 2012

A Bit of a Dash!

Well one way and another I've had a bit of a busy day dashing here there and everywhere but this morning I was able to down load a few photos from Bee Jackson and Saturday's photo shoot onto my facebook page before dashing to the gym. For those of you who keep up with my news by reading my Blog on my web-site and don't go onto Facebook here is one of the photos of me looking all Edwardian. I can't wait to see the others when they come through!
This afternoon I was in Edgeware as I had a dentists apointment and I'm now back at my desk catching up on paper work before the 1940s season starts for me this May. My first public event begins on the 12th and 13th May at the Tower Museum at Bassingbourn and when I get the jpeg through I will put the poster up so you can see all the details and hopefuly come along. It's the first time they have done an event like this at Bassingbourn so I'm looking forward very much to performing for them. Do come along and surport us.There are so many 1940s events now but in many ways I like the smaller events as they are much more friendly and are so much more aprechative of your surport.
Thats about all my news for today as I now need to crack on as I've been asked to write a small peice for the Dear John coloume for The Stage Newspaper. Toodle Pip for Now and do Keep Watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment