HTML/Javascript

Content

Email: fionaharrison1@btinternet.com

Telephone: 01525 370453
Mobile:       07855 014764

Or click here
to book Fiona
online

Content

Follow Fiona:

Share with your
friends

Bookmark and Share

Monday 16 April 2012

Back in the Gym!

Today I was back in the gym after a 2 week absance. For those of you who have been following my news you know I have been very busy with shows and although I haven't been down the gym I have been out jogging so it's not like I haven't been working out. However it did feel good to put my body through it's paces today and feel my musles working particuly my tummy and butocks and the best bit - I haven't put on any weight - if anything I have lost some so whipee!
Today I have been working on my Twitter design and it may be me but I think twitter is really badly designed - so it doesn't give alot of scope to be creative. But then again I only have a 17 inc screen and as Rachel was telling me most people have bigger computer screens now. I'm not one of them and as most of my demagraphic are over 55 I try and take everything into consideration when designing. This evening I have been playing around with cut outs and words and I have decided to use me as Prudie Jones for the side space! Don't worry all will be made clear when Rachel puts my design into the vertual reality world which is my web-site and I hope it wont be long now before we get my Twitter button up on my web-site too so you can just click in and on.
Some other good news I recived my arrangement through today of "The Lady is a Tramp" from Richard. The arrangement is sounding great and has the strings in it which I wanted so it will balance with a soprano voice. I'm looking forward to being down in the studio again and picking up the other songs for the Evette show so lots happening! - Toodle Pip for now and do keep Watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment