HTML/Javascript

Content

Email: fionaharrison1@btinternet.com

Telephone: 01525 370453
Mobile:       07855 014764

Or click here
to book Fiona
online

Content

Follow Fiona:

Share with your
friends

Bookmark and Share

Tuesday 27 March 2012

What a Week!

Hello one and all - it's been a busy weekend once again and it's going to be another full week with shows everyday. I've just dashed back from doing a Pearly Queen show today and I have a few Well Meet Again ones planed this week together with a sing-along and glamour show - so no spare time this week!
It's now full steam ahead with my new character Evette the Spivette and for those of you who get The Best of British magazine you can read a little bit about her in my Forties Fashion artical on page 38 and 39. I have taken a little bit of Marlene Dietrich a touch of Vivien Leigh's Scarlet O'Hara, Joyce Grenfell mixed it all together and added some Marilyn Monroe sex appeal and hay presto I present Evette the Spivette. She will be making her debut at the Kent and East Sussex Railway's 1940s event on the 19th and 20th May so I hope you can make it along!
In the mean time I'm full booked next week with Easter Bonnet shows right through and another photo shoot planed for the 14th April. This time I shall be going all Edwardian so do keep watching and toddle pip for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment