HTML/Javascript

Content

Email: fionaharrison1@btinternet.com

Telephone: 01525 370453
Mobile:       07855 014764

Or click here
to book Fiona
online

Content

Follow Fiona:

Share with your
friends

Bookmark and Share

Friday 30 March 2012

Between Shows!

I've just dashed back from Hayling Island, droped off my ATS uniform and just getting ready to go out tonight to do a 1940s glamour show "Don't Sit Under the Apple Tree" one.
It was lovely down on Hayling Island both weather and show wise and I was able to get some valubule rehursal time in too in prep for the launch of Evette the Spivette. Much of my music for this show is in production at the recording studio. One of the songs I'll be using is "The Lady is a Tramp" from Pal Joey. There are lots of backing tracks available of this song but none of them are right for me as they are arranged for male crooners not Sopranos. I like to use strings in my arrangements and for those of you who have seen me work you know all my arrangements are specialy arranged for me which I own out right.
Next week I have a run of Easter Bonnet shows right through to the 12th April and I hope to be grabbing as much rehural time as I can in between. I also need to be working on my French songs in prep for June so busy busy! Do keep watching and bye for now! ;->

No comments:

Post a Comment