HTML/Javascript

Content

Email: fionaharrison1@btinternet.com

Telephone: 01525 370453
Mobile:       07855 014764

Or click here
to book Fiona
online

Content

Follow Fiona:

Share with your
friends

Bookmark and Share

Friday 9 May 2014

My New Show Reels!

Wouldn't be Loverly!
This weekend I'm all set to do a couple of Spring Time and Putting on the Ritz type shows so I've been busy putting together my play lists and costumes. I'm rather thrilled to announce Rachel and I have just up loaded a couple of new show reels which were filmed by Micheal Ross when I sang at Wythenshawe Hall for their Victorian Day. So if you haven't yet seen them do check out my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/pages/Fiona-Harrison-A-Voice-in-a-Million/143965822288531or you can click straight onto my video channel here on my web-site by clicking the You Tube button. I will be returning to Wythenshawe Hall on 27th July for their 1940s day so I'm looking forward to that very much.
Once again this week has been a very busy one not only show wise but sorting out wise too. I have been burning the candle at both ends some what working on the CD cover designs and writing. It's the writing I find so difficult and something most people would only take a few minutes to do I have to spend hours on - but despite that I always get there in the end. Sadly we have been a little held up with the photographs this week but I saw Rachel today and we've worked out a plan B.
This year has filled up splendidly with the D-Day 70th and WW1 centenary. August has gone crazy with 34 shows booked in so far. I'm starting to run out of days and it's rather exciting to know that my web-site is attracting so much new business. 
Oh gosh I've just notice the time and I really must get to bed.
Keep Watching  - I hope you like the new videos and Toodle Pip!

No comments:

Post a Comment