HTML/Javascript

Content

Email: fionaharrison1@btinternet.com

Telephone: 01525 370453
Mobile:       07855 014764

Or click here
to book Fiona
online

Content

Follow Fiona:

Share with your
friends

Bookmark and Share

Friday 30 May 2014

How to buy Fiona's New "Liberty" Album!

Fiona Harrison's New Album - "Liberty!"
Just to keep you up to date I had a meeting today with Rachel my web-designer and she has just set up a Pay Pal account for me which will make it possible for you to purchase my album anywhere in the world. We will still be keeping the order form and cheque faculty which many of you know from having ordered from my web-site before - but as so many of you are now following me from abroad we thought it was about time that we went a little more international friendly. My website will be going  mobile and the date Rachel is aiming for is next Tuesday 3rd June. So this is the date when the Pay Pal button will be installed and you will be able to see the new album on my web-site by clicking the CD button.
I shall be on a ferry heading over to Normandy that day so I've left everything with Rachel so I know all will be well. Of course if you come to my shows in Normandy you will be able to purchase a copy from me directly after my performances. I couldn't think of anywhere better to launch a "Liberty" album than Normandy so I look forward to seeing you all. I will be on stage out side the D-Day museum in Arromanches at 4pm on 6th June just before the fly past performing for the Veterans in ATS uniform "We'll Meet Again" and on the 7th I will be in Ste Marie du Mont performing outside the church at 4pm my American WAC show "GI Jive".
About the Album
This is s a special commemorative CD which I'm presenting in a DVD box with two souvenir post cards. I've included a couple of popular French songs "J'Attendrai" and Edith Piaf's "Mon Dieu" + the Band of Brothers Theme tune "Requiem for a Soldier" which was specially arranged for me with a sutle La Marseillaise twist. Other favourites include my War time sing-along medley with songs such as "Who do you Think you are Kidding Mr Hitler", "Roll out the Barrel and "It's a Long Way to Tipperary" plus my US Army medley too with, "This is the Army Mr Jones", "Deep in the Heart of Texas" and many more.
If you would like a copy do check out my web-site on the evening of the 3rd June by which time everything should be up and running. In the mean time I must dash as I have to be in London tomorrow morning and I need an early night.
Thank-you for following and Toodle Pip!

No comments:

Post a Comment