HTML/Javascript

Content

Email: fionaharrison1@btinternet.com

Telephone: 01525 370453
Mobile:       07855 014764

Or click here
to book Fiona
online

Content

Follow Fiona:

Share with your
friends

Bookmark and Share

Wednesday 23 April 2014

Pearly Queen to Sandiway Golf Club!

Once again I'm in a bit of a dash as there never seem to be enough hours in the day to do all the things I have to do. Today I have been out and about performing my Pearly Queen Show with two shows back to back and tomorrow I'm out bright and early. I've set some time aside to go over my French songs with a pianist in prep for France as D-Day is going to be such an important event with it being the 70th and all. Today has been St Georges Day and I now have a run of Pearly Queen shows taking me up to the end of the month - so it's full steam ahead!
On Saturday I'm heading up to Sandiway Golf Club in Cheshire to perform a mixture of Musicals and 1940s music - which reminds me I must choose a dress. My meeting went well with Rachel on Tuesday and it wont be long now before my web-site goes mobile so I'm looking forward to that very much. I've also introduced a new Pintrest board called My favourite things which has lots of photos of vintage fashion and pictures which inspire me so if you get the chance do take a look. You can click through from my web-site by clicking onto my Follow Fiona tab and by clicking the P icon which stands for Pintrest.
Gosh it's late and I need to be away in the morning.
Thank-you for following Toodle Pip!

No comments:

Post a Comment