HTML/Javascript

Content

Email: fionaharrison1@btinternet.com

Telephone: 01525 370453
Mobile:       07855 014764

Or click here
to book Fiona
online

Content

Follow Fiona:

Share with your
friends

Bookmark and Share

Friday 4 April 2014

From March to April and Full Steam Ahead!

Me with Photographer Bill Jordan!
It's just a very quick blog tonight as I must get to bed early. I have a very busy weekend ahead with 7 shows to do over the next two days at the 40s Family Experience Weekend in Buhey so I hope you can all make it along! Check out the events page on the Lincolnsfields web-site www.lincolnsfields.co.uk
Looking back over the month of March I can't quite believe how busy I've been. I've been keen to cram in lots of different projects before the start of the season as April is promising to be a grate month with 29 dates sold so far! I've been very lucky to meet up with two fabulous photographers John Winchcombe and Bill Jordan and this month we've already done 3 shoots together. In fact today I met up with John and we went through some of his photographs. For those of you who follow me on facebook you may well have seen some of them. In fact I must arrange a time to meet up with Bill and go through his photos. There are so many good ones it's hard to choose. But with social media the way it is now you can never have too many good shots. Talking of photos next weekend I'm heading up to the Midland Railway in Derby to do a photo shoot with another photographer Amy Elisibeth Phillips before heading back down to Oxfordshire for a show so busy busy!
I'm going to be doing a fair amount of travelling and on Easter Sunday I'm booked to do a Victorian Day at Wythenshawe Hall, Northenden nr Manchester and then I'm up in Cheshire at The Sandiway Golf Club the following weekend, so much to do.
Time for bed now. Thank-you for Following and Toodle Pip!

No comments:

Post a Comment