HTML/Javascript

Content

Email: fionaharrison1@btinternet.com

Telephone: 01525 370453
Mobile:       07855 014764

Or click here
to book Fiona
online

Content

Follow Fiona:

Share with your
friends

Bookmark and Share

Thursday 11 July 2013

Going all 1960s

I'm all set to head North tomorrow as I have a full weekend booked. I shall be singing the music of the 1960s for the Midland Railway, Derby this Friday and Saturday so I hope you can all make it along. I shall be performing in the little Chapel at Swanwick station 3 x 45 minute shows daily at 10am 1.45pm and 4pm and I think there may well be a band on as well. Last year they had a 60s band called the Rapids who were really good  so I'm keeping my fingers crossed they have been booked back again this year. I shall also be mixing in some songs from the 1950s as well + some 1960s musical theatre. So I have a really mix bag planed.
Well I must go as I still have a few jobs to finish off before bed and I'm booked to be in the hair dresses bright and early being made to look all 1960s. Keep Watching and thanks for following!
Toodle Pip!

No comments:

Post a Comment