HTML/Javascript

Content

Email: fionaharrison1@btinternet.com

Telephone: 01525 370453
Mobile:       07855 014764

Or click here
to book Fiona
online

Content

Follow Fiona:

Share with your
friends

Bookmark and Share

Wednesday 7 November 2012

Feeling Creative!

Today I've been out performing my WAAF show over in Hazlemere and tomorrow I will be all ATS with the run up to remberance. Friday I'm going to be over in Norfolk performing my Pearly Queen show just to be different and then it's two shows Saturday one in Sawbridgeworth and then Waddesdon in the evening which I hope you can all make it along to. Details about that can be found on my face book Fiona Harrison a Voice in a Million page so do come - as the money is going to a good corse Help the Heros.
Despite being on the road I haven't lost sight of my creative streak. December is going to be a very busy month but I will be taking some time out on the 1st to atend The Chap Ball. I've designed a new dress for the ocastion and I've been inspired by orstraige feathers. I feel they are going to be quite the thing for me this season and I just love the way they move. I saw a wedding dress in a shop window the other day which rather inspired me as the skirt was coved in orstrage feathers and it set me thinking about Ginger Rodgers and that dress which Fred hated so. Mind you I kind of agree as it did have a slight Yetty quility but the way the orstrige feathers were aplyed to this dress was so suttle it made me think about how I would do it. Often less is more! I've also commisoned a designer a very talented  and creative  lady by the name of Lucie Green to make my earings and broach. Sometimes you can just hit it off with someone straight away and Lucie and I are just on the same wave lengh. At first I was going to order a necklace but the more I thought about it the more the broach cosarge idea won. It's lovely to find someone like minded who you can bat ideas off of and I can't wait to see the finnished results.
Well must dash as I have a busy day tomorrow and my bed beconds. Thanks for following and Toodle Pip!

No comments:

Post a Comment