HTML/Javascript

Content

Email: fionaharrison1@btinternet.com

Telephone: 01525 370453
Mobile:       07855 014764

Or click here
to book Fiona
online

Content

Follow Fiona:

Share with your
friends

Bookmark and Share

Wednesday 31 October 2012

Going all Wichy Poo!

It's Halloween and I've been out and about today doing my Halloween show. I only wish I had a photo to show you my outfit but please belive me when I say I'm rather pleased with it and it did invole the most wonderful headband and sparkly spider. Another costume I must have photographed! A never ending story as I do love my costumes and clothes - I think we can safely say Fiona Harrison is the Queen of Dress Up ha ha!
I confess I was a little aprahensive about todays show because some of the songs I had not sung in a while. However I did have a pratice through last night and another go through while I was at the hair dresses today wating for my nails to dry and sure enough everything went really well. In fact it didn't just go well the show went really really really well and quite frankly we just had a ball! Mind you the perfectionist in me thinks I rather got away with murder but then it is Halloween!
Tonight I'm feeling rather modern as my mother has been playing around with my I pad 2 and she managed to get BBC i player up and we were able to watch The Paradise - I love that programe! I bought the I pad 2 over a year ago for my music but I never got on with it and it's just been sitting in the box. I found it too sensative and not responsive enough for when I was on stage but at least it can pick up from where the video recorder died!( I'm very old fashioned!) It's just a shame we weren't able to get the screen to turn. We had to watch eposode one in portrate rather than landscape. Next time I will bring my opera glasses it's like being at the back of the theatre when you are trying to get the whole room to watch as well!
Tomorrow I'm going to treat myself to an afternoon off and I want to go and see James Bond. I did think I might meet up with my ex David as I thought perhaps he never really got the closer he truly deseverd. But as nothing was arranged and he never really got back to me I've decided to do my own thing. It would appeare he has moved on just fine so no worries there!  I'd just like my slippers back that's all - so David if you are reading this please just post them back in a jiffy bag and I wish you well in what ever it is you do for the future!
Well that's about it from me for today. Do keep watching as I have some very busy weeks ahead
Toodle Pip and Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment