HTML/Javascript

Content

Email: fionaharrison1@btinternet.com

Telephone: 01525 370453
Mobile:       07855 014764

Or click here
to book Fiona
online

Content

Follow Fiona:

Share with your
friends

Bookmark and Share

Thursday 11 October 2012

Exciting Changes and 40s Knit Wear!

For those of you who have been following me you will know I've been working really hard with 2012 being one of my most creative years. This month you can find me in The Best of British magazine on page 66 and 54 and also in The Chap magazine on page 12. I've been working very closely with my web-designer on my branding and it's lovely to see some of my idears and designs take shape. I'm sure many of you will have already noticed the new contact and social media tabs on my web-site and also the changes to my 1940s page with the embeded videos and extra photos. I'm slowly starting to get to grips with Pintrest which is great for anyone who loves looking at pictures. It's very me as my spelling is shameful at the best of times and a much better way of shareing my costumes with you all. I've done 8 photo shoots this year alone and it's really exciting to see my web-pages build and the web-site take shape.
Ofcause I've been out and about a fair bit too having done 3 We'll Meet Again shows this week and with the run up to Halloween I need to patice my Wichy Poo songs. I'm pleased to say some very nice jobs have already come in for next year and yes I will be at Chatham next year and also at Great Central Railway too. Next month I will be at Woburn Abbey on the 15th performing at a Vintage Fair taking place in the Sculture Gallery so watch this space and I will tell you a bit more about that nerer the time.
My disk came through today from Thursday's 1940s knit wear shoot. I've already posted quite a few of the photos on facebook and Pintrest and it's great to read all your coments so thanks for following.
I shall sign off now as I still have a few e-mails to do but thanks for Watching and do check out my new photos. Bye for Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment