HTML/Javascript

Content

Email: fionaharrison1@btinternet.com

Telephone: 01525 370453
Mobile:       07855 014764

Or click here
to book Fiona
online

Content

Follow Fiona:

Share with your
friends

Bookmark and Share

Wednesday 24 October 2012

Ever-so Productive!

Today I have taken on my alter ego Prudie Jones and acheved great things on the paper work front - tied up many loose ends and I have even been able to sell a couple of weekends and most of Easter. Perhaps my day went well because I started well and I enjoyed a really good work-out at the gym this morning. I love the gym. I have a 20s and 30s show tomorrow and a few calls to make in the morning so I shall be out jogging first thing which does wonders for your figure!
I've had quite a few last minute bookings in for November and don't forget you can catch me in Waddesdon, Bucks on 10th Nov at the Lion Pub. I shall be on stage at 9pm with my ATS show and then 1940s glamour at 10.30pm - 11.30pm.
For anyone who loves Vintage I will be performing at Woburn Abbey Sculture Gallery throught the day as part of their Vintage Christmas Boutique. Do check out the link and I hope very much you can make it along.
www.vintagechristmasboutique.com
On the 17th and 18th November I will be at Aces High Art Gallery in Wendover, Bucks from 10.45 - 3.30pm singing through out the day so that should be another great weekend. As you can see there is much happening so do please keep watching and I hope you can make it along to one of these events.
Mean while back here at Harrison HQ Tigger is growing up at an alarming rate and he is into everything. It's hard to belive we have had him for just over 2 weeks and everything is one big game to him. Just as I was getting out of bed the other day he thought it would be fun to scrach my bottom and now I've got a really big scrach right across my cheeks. My brother turned his back on him at breakfast and Tigger started eating his egg! I don't know kittens will be kittens!
Toodle Pip for Now and do Keep Following!!

No comments:

Post a Comment