HTML/Javascript

Content

Email: fionaharrison1@btinternet.com

Telephone: 01525 370453
Mobile:       07855 014764

Or click here
to book Fiona
online

Content

Follow Fiona:

Share with your
friends

Bookmark and Share

Saturday 1 September 2012

A Woman with a Van!

Hello boys and girls you are now looking at a woman who has just become the proud owner of a bright white Ford Transit Connect Van. Hallaulla!
Yes I am a Women with a Van so no more fannying about with "Oh dear I can't get all my sound system into the car" and lets get on with the job!
I can't tell you just what a great weight it has been  and now I feel really liberated. It's rather like a bra burning exsperance or a corset removal moment!
I can breath Ahhhh!
Thank-you everyone for your advive. I've been really carefull and been out on two test drives and checked all the points you said. The only down side is the insurance it looks like I'm going to be paying around the £750. mark per year - but at least I will have my wheels, indapendance and I wont have to rely on anyone to drive me.
I guess I've just got to learn how to drive it now! Anyway must dash I just wanted to share my good news with you all. Thanks for dropping in and bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment