HTML/Javascript

Content

Email: fionaharrison1@btinternet.com

Telephone: 01525 370453
Mobile:       07855 014764

Or click here
to book Fiona
online

Content

Follow Fiona:

Share with your
friends

Bookmark and Share

Wednesday 25 July 2012

Web-site Up Dates!

It's just a quick blog tonight to say I've been doing my "Don't Sit Under the Apple Tree" show today and my word I don't think it could have been any hotter. I was performing in Aspley Guise for a luncheon and although I had a 1940s summer dress and hat on it felt as if I was wearing Mink it was that hot. Never the less dispite the heat my show went really well and I was able to meet up with my friend Mike afterwards for tea, which we enjoyed in the garden - wonderful!
Home now - catching up with e-mails and designs. I shall be seeing my web-designer tomorrow and just to let you know we have now got some of the up-dates done to my Biography and Fashion pages. So if you get the chance do click onto those pages to see the up dates. I was also been featured in the Stage newspaper and Best of British magazine this year so if you didn't get the chance to see the articals do click onto my pages where you can read them.
Must dash now as I have work to do. Thanks for dropping in and do keep Watching. Toodle Pip!

No comments:

Post a Comment