HTML/Javascript

Content

Email: fionaharrison1@btinternet.com

Telephone: 01525 370453
Mobile:       07855 014764

Or click here
to book Fiona
online

Content

Follow Fiona:

Share with your
friends

Bookmark and Share

Tuesday 20 March 2012

This Weekend

We'll thank-you to every-one who came to All-Saints Church today and heard me sing for Oxjam. If you didn't catch my last post I made £90.16 for Oxfam.
This weekend I shall be performing my We'll Meet Again show on Friday in Shefford and then I shall be in Bledlow Ridge performing the music of the 1950s and 60s for a Horticltural Society Supper.
Sunday I'm planning to get my dancing shoes on as I go back to the 1930s and 40s by attending a dance. I haven't quite deciced what to wear yet but I fancy something quite swishy!
In the mean time you can see I'm starting to learn about blogging. If all is going well this post should be comming through to my face-book page. So fingers crossed and do keep watching ! ;->

No comments:

Post a Comment