HTML/Javascript

Content

Email: fionaharrison1@btinternet.com

Telephone: 01525 370453
Mobile:       07855 014764

Or click here
to book Fiona
online

Content

Follow Fiona:

Share with your
friends

Bookmark and Share

Tuesday 20 March 2012

My First Blog

Me on Stage today at All Saints  Church!
Hello every one this is my first Blog.
I'm just back fron singing at All Saint's Church for Oxjam. Thank-you everyone who came and donated. I shall be counting up the money tonight and letting you all know how much I made for Oxfam
Thank-you every one! ;->
For more info about Oxjam and all the different events taking place
http://www.oxfam.org.uk/oxjam

1 comment:

  1. Yes as you can see I'm wearing one of my favourite suites. It was such a lovely day I went for yellow roses in the hair just like my cut out photo - Little Old Me! Keep watching! ;->

    ReplyDelete